Standard Chartered bank forecasts that Indonesia will be the sixth biggest economy in the world by 2030.
On 4 January 2012, an Indonesian court found a boy guilty of stealing a pair of worn-out sandals.
(BOY FOUND GUILTY OF STEALING WORN-OUT SANDALS.)
The boy was not punished.
On 12 January 2012, Wayne Madsen, in Opinion, wrote that Indonesia could be the next stop in the Soros themed revolution express a
But, Madsen fails to point out that the boy was freed by the court
Madsen writes that "Indonesia ... ousted its long-time U.S.-supported dictator Suharto in 1998."
This is not strictly true.
In May 1998, the CIA toppled Suharto.
According to Madsen:
1. George Soros and his CIA NGOs are using the sandal story to create revolution in Indonesia.
Soros wants Indonesian leaders who will do the will of the international bankers, such as the Rothschilds.
President Yudhoyono is an American trained, former Suharto general.
2. On March 24, 2011, WMR reported on Obama's and the CIA's secret plans to stage a coup in Indonesia:
"Reports now coming out of Jakarta strongly suggest that the Obama administration is involved in backing a generals' revolt...
"Fears ... are being fueled by an Al Jazeera report that a cabal of Indonesian generals have held secret meetings with leaders of Indonesia's radical Islamist groups to help plan terrorist attacks in the country that would then be used as a pretext for an army coup against Yudhoyono.
(NB Al Jazeera works for Mossad, the CIA and MI6 - Aangirfan.
(NB Some of the Indonesian generals have turned against the USA and are sympathetic to China - Aangirfan)
"The rumors of a planned coup against Yudhoyono come amid the publication by WikiLeaks of U.S. embassy Jakarta cables that report alleged widespread corruption, personal enrichment, nepotism, and spying on political opponents by Yudhoyono's administration."
3. Obama is establishing a military 'cordon sanitaire' around China and would like Indonesia and Malaysia to be less friendly with China.
4. Indonesia and Malaysia understand Soros and the bankers. Both nations have seen their currencies attacked.
5. CIA operatives have visited the Indonesian State Intelligence Agency to collect all the files on Barry Soetoro...
Copies were happily handed over to the CIA; however, the originals were held in an extremely safe place...
"Any attempt to foment a sandal revolution in Indonesia will be met with a distribution of documents so embarrassing to Obama it will make the WikiLeaks caper look like a minor disclosure of an unimportant company's Christmas card list. During an election year, such a disclosure would certainly spell the quick end of the Obama administration."